How Much Money Do We Receive Per Ticket?
We designed a sliding scale based on the number of tickets you sell. Based on your entire group’s sales, you get at least $5 per ticket, and as much as $10 per ticket.
I’m Not That Familiar With Technology, How Can I Share Our Code?
We have flyers that you can print and distribute, as well as helpful tips on a sheet and you can consult with our experts on promoting this event online in social media. We’ve got your back and we want you to succeed.
How Does Our Group Qualify For This Program?
You must be a non-profit with a Tax ID. We can discuss this with you after you submit your request.
Who Can Purchase Tickets?
Charm City Countdown is an adults-only party. You must be 21 to enter, no exceptions. IDs and tickets must be presented at the door, and no refunds will be given.
Can Multiple Fundraising Teams Compete?
Certainly! We love a bit of friendly competition, and it will help all teams earn more money. Each team will get its own code, and all teams’ sales will count toward the totals to get you to the higher fundraising tiers.
Who Can I Sell Tickets To?
Charm City Countdown New Year’s Eve Gala is an adults-only party; no one under 21 is allowed to enter, no exceptions. As long as you make this perfectly clear to folks, they will not have any problems.
What Features Of This Event Should We Highlight?
Where to begin? Our website has all the unique, exciting and special features of our event. But here’s a few highlight you may want to mention:
- Your discount code saves them $5 per ticket, the lowest price available all year.
- Free parking and free coat check.
- Sumptuous gourmet buffets including oysters, shrimp, crab dip, beef tips, multiple dips and crudités. And that’s just the Main Event menu!
- Full open bar all evening featuring top brands, plus specialty bars including Shooter Bar, Martini Bar and Wine Bar.
- Top entertainers including live bands, DJs and acoustic acts, Karaoke, Silent Disco, Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Red Carpet Zone, and more surprises!
- VIP tickets include upgraded food and bar, additional seating options and 5 more rooms and exclusive entertainment.
This is literally the party of the year, and funds support Caring Communities’ mission to help children with disabilities and their families.