Sponsor & Partner Opportunities for Charm City Countdown New Year’s Eve Gala
Caring Communities is a 501(c)3 non-profit that helps persons with disabilities through training and education. Proceeds of our Charm City Countdown Charity Gala will directly benefit the Caring Network Respite Registry.
For more information see www.caringcommunities.org.
We work closely with our business partners to help them fulfill their marketing goals. Each relationship is tailored to meet the sponsor’s objectives and, wherever possible, we try to involve the sponsor uniquely and directly in Charm City Countdown plans.
We expect to fill the building with 2000 attendees. This Website (charmcitycountdown.com) reaches over 10 times that amount. Last year alone we had 48,000 visits. Our high profile charity event has created quite a stir in Baltimore and the entire State.
Don’t miss this rare branding opportunity to ensure your business is indelibly associated with this amazing charity event. Call Caring Communities at 410-549-5707 to arrange your customized Sponsorship Package.
(Click on the Levels below to view details)
Total Cost: $25,000 (Promotional value in excess of: $40,000)
- Your company designated as Title Sponsor in event promotions (media package is valued at $40,000)
- Radio, print and online announcements of YOUR COMPANY NAME as Title Sponsor of the event
- Your company’s large website banner with hot link on Charm City Countdown’s webpage and social media sites (Facebook boosted posts, Twitter and Instagram), and in our e-newsletter (distribution 9,000)
- Your company’s name as Title Sponsor on all printed concert series posters and fliers.
- Mention in press release as Title Sponsor
- Category exclusivity
- Print insert to go in all first time guests cityfam swag bags - Large packet insert (ex. brochure-style or 8.5"x5.5")
- Full Page Ad in the New Year’s Eve Program Booklet
- Sponsor’s name announced during event
- Logo on entry signage, program booklet
- Vendor table, and membership and intake opportunity at the event.
- Banners and signage prominently displayed at party location
- Post event video highlight - title sponsor will be featured in that with their logo at the beginning
- Private skybox with 50 VIP tickets to the event to share with your employees and clients.
- Private pre-event party with snacks and open bar for 50 guests
- Names and email addresses of all attendees that purchase tickets provided.
- Custom named drink or food item
Get to Know Caring Communities
MISSION: To offer disability-related training, education, publications, and events for the benefit of children and adults with disabilities, their families and caregivers, as well as healthcare and education professionals. Our efforts will enhance the quality of life regardless of the nature or severity of the disability; empower individuals with disabilities to achieve economic self-sufficiency and independent living and; promote inclusion to enjoy full participation in society.
Proceeds of our Charm City Countdown Charity Ball will go directly to Caring Communities and disability-related activities and events that benefit thousands within the entire disabilities community in MD, DC and Virginia. Our events and services include:
CARING NETWORK RESPITE CARE REGISTRY
The only online and searchable Respite Registry in the Baltimore/Washington Area. This offers families the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of respite care services, which is the temporary relief or “intermittent breaks” for caregivers and families who are caring for those with disabilities, chronic or terminal illnesses, or the elderly. The CARING NETWORK RESPITE CARE REGISTRY provides families and caregivers with relief from the ongoing demands of providing care for their loved one with special needs.
RESPITE CARE TRAINING
Participants learn how to care for children with disabilities and provide respite care. A day-long program that prepares adults and teens to offer first-rate care for children who have mild to moderate disabilities. Caring for a child with special needs can be a 24-hour-a-day job, with limited downtime to take care of family matters, catch a movie or just relax on the sofa. Parents of children with disabilities desperately need a break to rest, relieve stress and get re-energized. Respite care for a child with disabilities is something that every parent asks for, but few ever get.
WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES DISABILITIES EXPOS
The World of Possibilities disAbilities, Healthy Aging and Independent Living Expos are increasing in popularity and are now the Region’s most important forum for disability-related resources. Everyone within the disabilities and senior community, children with disabilities and their families, caregivers/service providers, veterans, baby-boomers should all be there!
Thank you for your interest in our Charm City Countdown New Years Eve Charity Gala. Your Support will bring needed services to the community, positive visibility and exposure for your company.