The Biggest & The Best!
Charm City Countdown New Year’s Eve Party is back again for it’s 9th year, moving our headquarters to the gorgeous Hilton BWI Hotel! Join over 1800 people for a party that’s too big and too sexy for the city! This year we’re hosting another special themed New Years Eve event…
ONCE UPON A TIME…
there was a New Years Eve Ball like no other!
The theme is sort of a cross between fairy tale enchantment and the magic of Neverland. You are welcome to come dressed in elegant NYE cocktail attire or a themed costume. A costume is not required, but may make your experience more Fun! Some costume elements might be cool, too, and, if you want to dress like your favorite King, Queen, Princess, Sorcerer or other Fairy Tale character, that’s great!
This Amazing Baltimore, MD, New Year’s Eve Event Features:
- Premium OPEN BARS All Night
- Exclusive Specialty Bars
- MULTIPLE Dinner Buffets (Included)
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- TEN Different Party Zones
- TWELVE Bands, DJ’s + Other Amazing Acts
- Huge Storybook backdrop plus Fairytale decor
- Digital Graffiti Wall
- Red Carpet Zone with backdrop for photographs
- Party Favors For Everyone
- Baltimore’s LARGEST New Years Eve Balloon Drop at Midnight
- Free Parking, Free Coat Check, Easy access from BW Parkway
- VIP Upgrade option with All-area access, upgraded food and bar, extra seating and more!
Date: Saturday, December 31st, 2016
Time: 9:00pm – 2:00am (Doors Open at 8:50pm)
Location: Hilton BWI Hotel
1739 W Nursery Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
OFFICIAL NYE STARTS IN
Once Upon A Time Ball Ideas and Inspiration on Pinterest
Princes and Princesses, Queens and Kings, as well as Villains will delight in an all-inclusive evening including: open premium bar, delectable dinner, live music, casino action, the hottest dance music, acoustic acts and plenty of extras.
Let’s dance and celebrate together in a truly magical way. Let’s ring in a new year of possibilities, dreamscapes and wonderlands.
Dress Code: Formal attire, Royal or Fairy Tale characters costumes.
A costume or mask IS NOT REQUIRED for admission OR to have fun at this New Years Eve party! But it might just be cool. Check out our Pinterest Page for some inspiration or our FAQs for a more complete discussion of What To Wear. It’s the most fun of all the New Years Eve Parties!
- Specialty Bars including Shooter Bar, Martini Bar and Wine Bar. Started as an experiment, now a standard feature of our Main Event and VIP Tickets!
- The Chill Lounge: A quieter lounge to relax, chat with friends or listen to lively acoustic sets by the area’s top musicians.
- New Years Eve hotel rooms for Only $109!
- Two Heated Outdoor Lounges adjacent to the Cinderella’s Ballroom and the VIP Lounge.
- Shrimp, Crab Dip and Oysters. Plenty of delicious food for non-seafood types, too. And that’s our Main Event Menu!
- Casino action. One of our most popular features, a Charm City Countdown exclusive.
- The biggest and most exciting balloon drop anywhere!
- Free Parking and Free Coat Check
- Your ticket supports charity. Charm City Countdown is run by and supports the programs of Caring Communities, a 501c(3) Charitable organization, that specializes in disability training and awareness, respite care training for families of children with disabilities, and disability-related consumer expos.